Sports in Crans-Montana
The area offers fantastic opportunities for a variety-filled active holiday and (high) Alpine sporting enjoyment. Crans-Montana is a mecca for golfers, but also a paradise for a variety of other outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking and winter sports of all kinds. The Crans-Montana-Aminona ski area boasts 140 pistes and 25 gondolas and chairlifts.
Summer sports in Crans-Montana:
- 60 km of marked hiking trails
- 177 km of mountain bike trails
- Omega European Masters golf tournament in September
Winter sports in Crans-Montana:
- Crans-Montana-Aminona ski area
- Winter hiking and snowshoe trails
- Sledging hills and airboarding
- 30 km of cross-country skiing trails
- Terrain park in Aminona with rails, jumps, boardercross, etc.
- Snowscooting, snowbiking, snowskating
- Indoor golf